Name of the project: Preventing depressions in elder women.
The aim of the project : To inform elder women about depressions.
The project is performed in partnership and with financial support of the International Women’s Club – Kiev (IWCK)
In the course of the project development
- There were trained volunteer interviewers to question elder women about their awareness in this field.
- There were developed the questionnaires and questioned 100 elder women in Kiev
- Using the findings there were prepared and published the booklets
- There was prepared and published the special issue of the “Life Time” magazine
- There was formed the team of 15 volunteers.
- There were organised and carried out 2 two-days training seminars for volunteers.
- There was organised the work of a team of volunteers with elder women in Dniprovsky rayon in Kiev.
It is expected that this project will play the role of a pilot project and will be replicated in other branches of our Charity.